Please see below for a current list of available internships with Renewed:
Development/Research Intern (Fall 2017)
The Development Intern will work under the direction of the President/CEO of Renewed, and in cooperation with the Director of Marketing and Clinical Director. This internship gives one motivated individual the opportunity to be heavily involved in research, program evaluation, and grant writing for a small nonprofit organization. This internship will be in exchange for course credit hours.
Duties will vary, but may include the following:
- Assist with research of grant opportunities.
- Evaluate current survey methods, and use data to quantify community impact for grants and publications.
- Help write grant applications, and track progress according to grants calendar.
- Assist with outreach and other related activities as needed.
Qualifications/Skills Required (or desired):
- Candidate should be a student pursuing a major in Nonprofit or Organizational Management, Psychology or Social Science or related field looking to gain a complementary educational experience.
- A general knowledge of research, program evaluation and grant writing.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and online skills.
- Able to work flexible office hours during the week (with total of appox. 12-15 hours/week).
- Must have own transportation and housing.
- One full semester commitment (August-December) is preferred.
Please contact Deb Sandvik at email@example.com or by phone (615-831- 9838) for more information.