Please see below for a current list of available internships with Renewed:
Development/Research Intern (Spring 2018)
The Development Intern will work under the direction of the President/CEO of Renewed, and in cooperation with the Director of Marketing and Clinical Director. This internship gives a motivated individual the opportunity to be heavily involved in research, program evaluation, and grant writing for a small nonprofit organization. This internship will be in exchange for course credit hours.
Duties will vary, but may include the following:
- Assist with research of grant opportunities.
- Evaluate current survey methods, and use data to quantify community impact for grants and publications.
- Help write grant applications, and track progress according to grants calendar.
- Assist with outreach and other related activities as needed.
Qualifications/Skills Required (or desired):
- Candidate should be a student pursuing a major in Nonprofit or Organizational Management, Psychology or Social Science or related field looking to gain a complementary educational experience.
- A general knowledge of research, program evaluation and grant writing.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work flexible office hours during the week (with total of appox. 12-15 hours/week).
- Must have own transportation and housing.
- One full semester commitment is preferred.
Please contact Deb Sandvik at email@example.com or by phone (615-831- 9838) for more information.