Current Open Positions
Please see below for positions currently open at Renewed:
Outreach Assistant Intern – Fall 2020
Job Description: The Outreach Assistant Intern will assist Renewed staff members in promoting all programs and services of Renewed by developing community partnerships with schools, civic and professional groups, etc. The intern will help Renewed staff plan, schedule and implement educational and awareness presentations and activities.
- Assists Renewed staff members with identifying and developing new partnerships within the community.
- Helps Renewed staff members schedule educational presentations within the community.
- Promotes the Renewed name and brand within the community.
- Distributes Renewed materials within the community as necessary.
- Represents Renewed at community events such as health fairs, community fairs, etc. as necessary.
- Delivers presentations within the community to various audiences as necessary.
- Conducts research as directed by the Outreach & Development Coordinator.
- Assists Renewed staff members with projects and work as assigned, even if not related to “outreach.”
- Currently working on or have recently received a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in social services or a related field (i.e., social work, psychology, communications, clinical field)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in presenting to small and large audiences.
- Proficiency with PC and all Microsoft Office software.
- Available to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Ability to work remotely and attend regular staff meetings in-person.
- Punctual, professional, with strong organizational, scheduling and time management skills.
- Physically able to stand for extended amounts of time and can lift 25 pounds comfortably.
Compensation: This is a non-paid position in exchange for course credit hours (if applicable).
To Apply: Please email a cover letter detailing your interest in the position as well as resume to Lauran Sauter at email@example.com.