BookED: Book Study Group
Renewed does not provide direct care services. If you are experiencing an emergency and need immediate medical attention, please dial 9-1-1 or call Mobile Crisis Services at 855-274-7471.
Renewed’s BookED: Book Study Group is a free group for adult 18+ community members who are interested in being a part of a safe and welcoming space focused on group reading and discussion related to eating disorders and/or body image issues. This group runs by sessions. Each session will have a book of choice and will be led by a licensed clinician. Session length will vary depending on the length of the book. Registration is required for each session that you plan to attend.
Please see below for more details on BookED sessions that are currently open for registration:
BookED: Session 4
- Audience: All genders 18+
- Book of Choice: Anti-Diet: Reclaim Your Time, Money, Well-Being and Happiness Through Intuitive Eating by Christy Harrison, MPH, RD
- Session Meeting Dates/Time: 5-6pm CST every other Wednesday from July 14 – September 29, 2021
- Meeting Location: Zoom
- Facilitator: Emily Murray, RD, LDN
- Registration: Please click here to register for Session 4
Meet the Facilitator
Emily Murray, RD, LDN is a registered dietitian and founder of Murray Nutrition located in Brentwood, TN. Emily specializes in the treatment of eating disorders and disordered eating using a non-diet, Health at Every Size approach. She aims to support her clients through radical honesty, enduring hope, compassion, kindness, and patience. In her free time, Emily enjoys watching HGTV, nature walks, and spending time with her husband and dog, Theo. You can follow her on instagram for recovery tid-bits at @murraynutrition.