Clinical Consult Group
Renewed’s Clinical Consult Group is a free monthly group intended for professionals on the front-lines of treatment in the eating disorders field. The group is a place for clinicians to come together for fellowship, advice and networking in a relaxed and welcoming environment. Whether you are brand new to the field or a seasoned professional, we invite you to join the Clinical Consult Group! Group meetings take place on the second Wednesday of each month from 8:30-10am in Nashville.
- Audience: Clinicians who treat eating disorders
- Next Meeting Time: Coming soon!
- Meeting Location: Via Zoom
- Facilitator: Tiffany Phillips, MA, LMFT
- Registration: Coming soon!